WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!

Hello Friends...So glad you stopped in to read my Blog...Thanks!

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Overextended

Everyday the stress builds up....
We get more and more projects and work thrown at us
They encourage us to be involved in extracurricular activities but there's hardly enough time to be the basics
Everyday were given an impossible task with impossible deadlines and because we're IB we have to do it
I know that in the end this will all be good for me but now I just wish I didnt have to deal with it
On top of school we still have lives
family
friends
and God
There's just not enough time to do it all so I am just gonna have to make it all work out and multi-task my ass off
IB
Academic Team
Church
AAU
and Tennis
There's just not enough time to do it all
I wanta be like my friends who have nothing to do on the weekends except hang out but instead
I have a essay
a translation
MYP
and a comop-sci program due...
I am so overextended
and I am just hoping that I done get streched so far that I break

No comments: