WELCOME ONE AND ALL!!!

Hello Friends...So glad you stopped in to read my Blog...Thanks!

Monday, October 8, 2007

Southside "School Spirit"

"Southside School Spirit"? Is it really existent? I mean we have spirit week but it pales in comparison to every other school in the world...I mean we didnot raise money for our teams and our pep rallies are so gay... Not to sound as if I dont lave my school but I mean come on can we get a real since of pride in our school God Bless the Orange, Black, and White

3 comments:

Angela said...

Meghan...you're so cynical! Bwahaha! Yeah, the sophomore class is pretty awesome, eh? Gosh, I didn't participate in Sports Day today, since I didn't have any of that college/professional crap. ^-^ Hmm, Mr. Paddenburg told us about how they put baby oil on the steps last year..I can only imagine all the injuries that must've occurred...

XD

---Angelala

xxMeghanJxx said...

Well the misbehavior of a few shouldnt determine the fate of the lot...Even if you didnt wear the clothing it doesnt mean that you dont have spirit...Spirit is what is on the inside not whats on the outside

Angela said...

Hahaha...someone's being deep today! ;)